Bible Study Classes
We believe that the source of coming to know the truth about God and how to live life is found in God’s Word. As the Bible tells us, “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work” (2 Timothy 3:16-17). The study of God’s Word is life-changing!
Sunday Morning Bible Classes at 9:30 AM: We invite you to go deeper in your walk with God through the study of His Word in a safe environment where you can think, discuss, and question, as well as build relationships with others on the journey of faith. We currently have the following classes…
- Nursery (Birth up to age 2)
- Preschool (Ages 2 through 4)
- Kindergarten through Third Grade
- Fourth through Sixth Grade
- Junior High (7th & 8th grade)
- High School (9th-12th grade)
- Adult Class 1 and Class 2 are both mixed classes (including both sexes of various ages)
Weekday Bible Study Classes
In Addition to Sunday, we have several classes that meet regularly or for short-term during the week.
- Women’s Bible Study Class each Tuesday at noon.
- Various short-term classes are offered – contact the church office to see what is currently being offered.
You are invited to contact us for more information about any of these classes. We always welcome guests who just want to check out a class or want to explore the Christian faith and see what the Bible actually teaches. Contact us as email@example.com or (425) 392-5925.