Children’s and Youth Ministries
We love kids and their families! Our church provides meaningful, fun, and age-appropriate opportunities for kids of all ages to learn about God and grow in their faith.
We value the safety of children. We want church to be a safe place for kids. All our children’s activities are staffed by teams of screened, caring workers who are welcoming and responsible.
Children’s Ministries: We have a wide range of ministries for children from birth through sixth grade.
- Nursery: We provide a loving, fun time in play & Bible stories from God’s Word for the youngest ones during our Bible classes and worship service.
- Wee Worship: During Worship we have a fun, worshipful time in song & Bible stories from God’s Word for preschoolers every Sunday.
- Children’s Worship: Each Sunday except for our “Family Worship Day” on the last Sunday of the month, we dismiss children through grade 4 from the worship service after the music time to go to a worshipful time in God’s word that is age-appropriate.
- Sunday Bible Classes: At 9:30 AM each Sunday we have classes for children of all ages where they study God’s Word and Bible topics that equips them to grow in their understanding of God and faith.
- Vacation Bible School and other special season events: Our summer day camp of Bible fun, songs, scripture, crafts, snacks, and recreation is held in mid July along with Trunk or Treat in October and other various seasonal special activities.
Youth Ministries: Youth in junior high and high school have unique needs and interests that we seek to address in a number of engaging programs.
- Sunday Bible Classes: Each Sunday at 9:30 AM we have two classes (grades 7-8 and grades 9-12) that meet for the study of God’s Word and Bible topics to equip youth for deepening a lifetime discipleship.
- Sunday Youth Worship: Both youth classes meet together for Youth-lead worship at 9:30 AM to start off every Sunday morning.
- Sunday Night Youth Meetings: Youth grades 6-12 participate in Bible topic studies plus lots of fun activities, snacks, and fellowship time. It is 6:00 – 8:00 PM every Sunday.
- Game Nights: Youth (grades 6-12) get together for a variety of board games, bowling outings, plus snacks, meals, and fellowship time.
- Outdoor Adventure Outings: We sponsor youth & family hikes, bike trips, snowshoeing, skiing, kayaking, and related events.